Thursday, October 22, 2015

The Temple

We got married in the Salt Lake LDS Temple, July 2, 2015.  I wish I could describe to you how amazing, peaceful and special this day was.  I absolutely loved every minute of it and I think my photographers did a great job catching that.  Luckily I had two very talented ladies helping catch the whole day.




Let's start with Dallin's side.



And then there's mine.




We love our friends and family!! Such great groomsmen and bridesmaids!



Everybody now!


These little kids made my matching dreams come true.  I absolutely loved how they all looked!


Jenn said to strike a pose so naturally this happened...


Or maybe this...


We eventually figured it out.





All of the above pictures were taken by the amazing Jenn Rogerson of Barnhouse Photography.  Jenn has been a family friend for years.  She is such a sweet person.  I hope to share some photos of our engagements and Groomals/Bridals we did with her soon.  

The pictures below were taken by Aubrey Jo Young, I've known Aubrey since high school and I cannot believe her photography skills!  She is one talented lady! I am so glad she was willing to be my second shooter for the wedding day.  








I love how she captures the moment so perfectly.  I mean look at this adorable little face!!





 
So there are some temple highlights.  Reception/dance party/best party ever coming up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment