Friday, April 15, 2016

Walmart Spring Beauty Box 2016

Spring is finally here and all my beauty subscription boxes are packed with fresh, new products just in time for the season change!  This box helps you 'define your beauty in full bloom'!  I love the Walmart Beauty Box, as you can tell it's packed with great sized products.



In this box:

-Curel Itch Defense Body Wash-This body wash has a strong clean sent and claims to calm dry, itchy skin.

-Neutrogena Moisture Smooth color stick in Pink Grapefruit #140-Love these!  So glad it's moisturizing for the warmer days ahead.

-Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer in Fair to Medium-Gradually creates flawless natural-looking color that has a revitalizing formula with vitamins and antioxidants.  I'm not much for the tanned look on myself.  And isn't it all the rage to look like a super white vampire anyway?? Maybe I'm just a few years behind. haha

-CeraVe Healing Ointment-Non-greasy feel skin protectant, I'd assume this could go on chapped lips, hands, etc.  I love the small packaging!

-John Frieda-Brilliant Brunette Subtle Lightening Shampoo-Gradually creates naturally glowing color, with visibly brighter results.  If this does what it claims to do this shampoo will be a dream.

-Colgate Optic White Platinum Toothpaste-High impact white toothpaste that claims to make your pearly whites 4 shades visibly whiter and starts working in 3 days.

-Burt's Bees BB Cream in Light/Medium-New to Burt's Bees their first ever BB Cream! Only available in 3 shades light, light/medium and medium. The shade I received might be a little to dark for me since I am not tan (see above comment) but I love the idea of light coverage.

I love these Walmart Beauty Boxes-just look at how many fun new products I get to try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment