Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Soft & Fluffy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

 My MIL makes these soft, fluffy pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and my husband is obsessed with them!  They have a hint of pumpkin spice and have a cake like texture.  Super different compared to my recipe.  I'll be sharing that in a couple days, but until then this recipe is a winner.  Dallin and I disagree on which recipe is better ;) we take pumpkin chocolate chip cookies pretty seriously around here.


His mom would make them for him every fall!  No matter what!  Even while he was on his mission, and when we first got married.  


It's been a family favorite recipe i'm pretty sure for, forever!  


The only thing I did differently was adding chocolate chips to the top of the cookies for a little more chocolate! Of course!


My MIL amps up the spices depending on her preferences but this is the recipe you should definitely start with.


This is the perfect time to have your last pumpkin treats for the year.  


Give this recipe a try then make my cookies on Friday and see which one YOU like more!


Soft & Fluffy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Mix:
1 C. sugar
1/2 oil
1 egg, beaten 
1 C. canned pumpkin
1 tsp. milk
1 tsp. vanilla

Add and mix:

2 C. flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda

Add one bag of chocolate chips (6 oz.).  Drop by teaspoonful on a greased or parchment lined cookie sheet.  Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.  Add extra chocolate chips to the top before or after baking for even more chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment