Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Thankful for the Rain

I love all the cute rainbow things that are floating around Pinterest before St. Patrick's Day!  I had this one in mind for a while, but once I saw this quote from President Uchtdorf I knew there had to be a tag made.


I wanted this printable to be general enough that you could use it for any class, lesson, group, FHE, visiting teaching message or any other thing you could think of-not just St. Patrick's day! 


Because really how often do we wait around for the blessings in our lives instead of thanking our Heavenly Father for the trials and road blocks that help protect us, shape us and make us who we really want to become.


Attach this little reminder to a colored/rainbow candy bar or a bag of just a few mixed candies, or make it a magnet to keep as a reminder for a lot longer.


In need of some colored/rainbow candy ideas?  Here's some that I thought of:  Mike and Ike, Starburst, Skittles, Dots, Spree, Nerds, Gobstopper, gumballs, Jolly Ranchers, Lifesavers, and colored Tootsie Rolls.  If you need some gold candy ideas I have some of our ideas listed HERE too!

If you'd like the free printable for this tag you can find it HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment