Sunday, March 12, 2017

I Like to Look for Rainbows

I have always loved the Children's Primary Song "When I am Baptized."  It is such a beautiful song for baptism days and days when you want to reflect on or consider getting baptized.  I highly suggest listening to the full song if you haven't already. 


In the spirit of all things St. Patrick's Day, rainbows kept coming to my mind.  And I love the line in this song that says "I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rain."  It seemed like a perfect handout idea!


Even if someone doesn't know this song they can still relate to the positive message.  If they do know the song it would be a great tag to include in a gift for baptism or a lesson handout on baptism.  It would even be cute to attach this to a bag full of rainbow treats or candy.


Or pair it with one of those rainbow candies and you are set.  I chose Skittles this time around, but there are loads of other colorful options.  You could even give the mini bags of Skittles if you are giving them out in bulk, and the tag would fit perfectly over it.

If you'd like the free printable tag just go HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment