Thursday, March 9, 2017

I am so lucky to know you!

I love finding a reason to give a little treat to someone and holidays are one of the best excuses.  So many cute colors, themes and puns to be made!


I already really love the last printable I shared this month 'You're worth more than gold!' (find it HERE), but you've got to have a lucky one too!


This tag would be great attached to a box of Lucky Charms, big or little. 


Or even a banner that has the word Luck or Lucky on it, like this one I snagged at the Dollar Spot at Target.


OR even a St. Patrick's day decoration!  My family LOVES decorations so this one would definitely be a winner in our books. 



I love this adorable 'So Lucky' wood block my Mom made!


It could even be paired with gold or rainbow candy, or a plate of homemade goodies!  The possibilities are endless!

If you'd like the free 'I am so luck to know you!' printable you can find it HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment