Thursday, March 2, 2017

Holiday Party Ideas


I know the holiday season has come and gone but I can't NOT post about my Mom's parties.


Let's jump back to Thanksgiving!  We were at my parents house this year and my Mom decked the tables with all things turkey!








She even made the cutest turkeys out of Tootsie Roll containers. 





One of the things I love most is the little treat she puts at each persons plate.  For Thanksgiving she gave a basket or cornucopia full of a mix of M&M's candy corn and more little treats!



For Christmas and Christmas Eve she gave everyone a little basket full of chocolate Kisses that had Christmas paper on the bottom, with each persons name attached!







We all chipped in and brought a few different appetizers for Christmas.  I brought two dips to try out from my Influenster box.  We LOVED this French's Jalapeno Popper Dip! 


And we had to have a more spicy option too and Frank's Red Hot Classic dip was perfect for that!



Emma and Dallin won the candy guessing game this time around.  Notice Emma's cute face and Dallin's not so cute Christmas sweater.  Ha!



My Mom put candy in some large ornaments and it was a great festive container!


My Mom gave each couple a basket full of fruit!  Loved this idea!



For New Year's Eve we also brought a dish to share with the rest of the family.  Dallin and I decided on a cheese tray!  We love Port Salut cheese!  It's a soft French cheese that is great with anything really!  The crowd pleaser was definitely the Brie though.

We loved the baguette slices and fruit along with the cheeses this time around!





My mom made these super addictive cucumber slice bites!


Bethany made a sausage dip that is just as addicting and delicious! 



And Brittany brought ice cream sundae makings to ring in the New Year! 



Parties with my family are such a treat!



No comments:

Post a Comment