Tuesday, March 7, 2017

You're worth more than gold!


This might sound super strange, but I love the month of March.  I love St. Patrick's day, Dallin's Birthday is this month, and I just love the Disney Channel classic movie Luck of the Irish!  (Please tell me I'm not the only one!?)  And of course there's another holiday to celebrate so what's not to love! 


Something that has been on my mind lately is worth.  We all live our lives based on what we think is worthwhile.  We compare ourselves to others because maybe we think they have more worth then we do.  But really we all are worth SO much!  I love the scripture in D&C 19:10, "Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God."  I love that we all need a little reminder that we are worth so much and especially to our loving Heavenly Father.


So in my mind this handout just fell into place.  There are two different tags incase you want to give it to anyone or your young women.


For the young women tag I thought it would be a great reminder to the girls to work on their Personal Progress, specifically Individual Worth. 



For the other more generic printable you could give this to anyone!  Anyone that needs to realize just how much they are worth or needs a little chocolate.  It's perfect for any age or class at church or school.



For either tag it can be paired with a bag of gold candies, chocolate gold coins or even a little piece of (FAKE) gold jewelry!  In case you are stumped on finding gold candies the Warner girls have thought of a few:  Twix, Treasures, Almond Kisses, Werther's Caramel soft or hard, Ferrero Rocher, Rolos, Ghridelli Caramel Squares, Reese's, Lindt Caramel rounds and I'm sure there are more!

If you didn't want to give a bag or pot of candy you could even just pair it with a single bar or piece of candy incase you are giving this to a lot of people or have a lot of young women in your ward. 

If you'd like the free printable for these adorable pots of gold tags you can find them both HERE!

And remember just how much you are worth! :)

3 comments: