Sunday, March 5, 2017

March Visiting Teaching Handout

This months Visiting teaching message is about The Enabling Power of Jesus Christ and His Atonement.  I love that this message focuses on how much Christ has done for us and continues to do for us.  He really is always there to help and comfort each of us.  


I love the scripture in Philippians 4:13 "I can do ALL things through Christ which strengtheneth me."  It's so easy to think that you are on this journey alone and sometimes it just gets plain hard.  But we have SO much help, we really can do ALL things through Christ.  


So for this month we have the cute little calendar prints to slide in your cheap IKEA frames or pair it with a holiday magnet to add to their collection. 


I thought it would be so cute to add this tag to a journal with Christ on the cover, and encourage the sisters you visit teach to fill it with how Christ has strengthened or helped them each day.  When they write it down they will be able to remember it and look back on it.  Their testimony of Christ's life, love and Atonement will grow! 


Or attach the message to a framed picture or even just a print of Christ.  I absolutely love these two prints!  The sketched looking one is "Lo, I Am With You Always" by Traci Douglass and the other with the children is "Be Not Afraid" by Greg Olsen.  Both perfect messages to go along with this topic.


How cute would it be to pair this tag with a small 3" Christus.  I've had mine for years but you can find them for $5 at Seagull Book!


Perfect to place on their desk, nightstand, or really anywhere! 

If you'd like the printout for these adorable March Calendars or tags you can find them right HERE!

If you'd like to see my previous Visiting Teaching ideas you can go to the individual posts listed below.


And don't forget to enter the Soap & Glory Giveaway I have going on this week right HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment