Saturday, August 19, 2017

Loaded Nachos and a Bonus Snack

I wanted to do a quick post today to share some great new products I tried thanks to My Sharing Network! They sent me a free sample of Tostitos Splash of Lime Salsa and their Simply Organic Tostitios Scoops!  

We love nachos and knew we had to make some loaded nachos to go with these new, free finds!  


So here's what we did!  Layer chips with lots of fresh cheddar cheese.  Add refried beans, rotisserie chicken, jalapeƱos, diced avocados, tomatoes, sour cream and salsa.  Layer the ingredients to make the nachos last even longer and broil them in the oven for a few minutes.  Seriously this is one of my favorite snacks and can be even a quick meal!  Thanks for the free sample My Sharing Network!


I also recently received some new VEA snacks for free.  I love that they have globally inspired flavors and are called 'World Crisps'.  Unfortunately I wasn't the biggest fan of the Tuscan Herb, but give them a try and see what you think of them yourself.  



No comments:

Post a Comment