Monday, January 7, 2019

Winter Wonderland Date Night In Box

We're starting off this year slow and steady-hopefully.  After a crazy end to 2018 (hopefully I'll write more about that later), we are taking it easy.  What better way to relax and connect then with a Date Night In Box.  This one is Winter Wonderland themed.  Perfect!


Included in this box:  pretzels, white chocolate melts, snowflake sprinkles, mini hammer, board, 2 letter papers, 2 head bands, cards for games, nails, outlinse for string art, string, and Aromabeads.


We had quite the eventful-not in a good way-end to 2018 so we were happy to get back home and have a Date Night In.  I can't do much now a days but I was so grateful this box was ready and waiting for us.  


We started the night off with Winter Wonderland String Art.  So fun and easy!  We loved how simple it was.  We took turns hammering in the nails but luckily Dallin finished hammering while I made our little treat!


I melted the white chocolate melts and put them in a bag then zig zagged the chocolate to make it look like trees!



And sprinkled on some cute little snowflakes for good measure! Then let dry.


Meanwhile Dallin had hammered in all our nails for our String Art.


Then Dallin added the string.  He kept the paper on so he could see where to go.  It made it a little more time consuming to remove but he did it, and it turned out just fine!


I made sure treats and our lovely smelling Aromabeads were close by to set the mood.


See didn't he do awesome!?


Then we played the headband card game.



We played where you put a card in between your headband and head, not looking at the card and you have to guess what your card says.  If you guess right you keep the card.  Dallin rocked this game, I mostly got frustrated.  We played holiday people, places and things-which was so fun!

We loved our Date Night In!  Thanks to Date Night In Boxes!  Be sure to check them out if you need a little push in the right direction for connection with your loved ones.



I did receive this box for free, but all opinions are my own.
I'm grateful and excited to share things I love with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment