Thursday, March 7, 2019

Key to my Heart Date Night In Box

Another month, another Date Night In Box.  I love that we have this on hand to have a special night in together, no matter what the time.  This box made me feel so sophisticated and European!  I loved it!  The theme for this box was Key to my Heart.  


Let's get into this box!  Included in this box:  two pre-made crepes, Aromabeads, The Five Love Languages Quiz, Key to my Heart Adventure game cards, Parisian Password Game, and Love Letters for two.


It's always so fun to read about our box and get a feel for what's inside.  There are so many options we decided to stick with just a couple of the ideas for one date night and save the rest for another date night in!  I love that this is a box that keeps on giving!


We started with the Key to my Heart Adventure game.  It was surprisingly tricky but really fun!  I loved getting into the game.  We had to uncover hints and puzzles in order to guess the answer.


Then we read up about Parisian Password Game, so easy to learn and SO fun!  I could play this kind of word game for hours. 


You had to give one word hints to the other person to help them guess the word on the card.  All iconic Parisian things, it was so fun to think of different ways to describe things we were really familiar with and not so familiar with. 


We finished this date night with crepes!  Warmed them up for 15 seconds in the microwave and we were transported to a  French cafe in an instant.  One had a chocolate/hazelnut and the other had strawberry.  We love crepes and we love making them ourselves but if you're in a pinch these remade ones were fun to try.


We plan to have another date night with The Five Love Languages Quiz and writing love letters to each other.  I love that this box doesn't just have to be one date night-it can be many!!  If you'd like to learn more about Date Night In Boxes you can go HERE!


I did receive this box for free from Date Night In Boxes for reviewing purposes.  I'm so grateful I can share things I love with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment