Thursday, April 16, 2020

Virtual Cooking Club



I’ve had this idea in my head for almost a year and the timing just wasn’t right. At the starting of this year I tried to make it happen, and we all know what’s happening in the world right now so in person cooking club and parties are postponed. 

The idea for a virtual cooking club has still been in my head and I’ve decided to just go for it! I’ve been cooking more than ever before, still needing recipe inspiration and trying to use what I have in my pantry. Honestly I think this is a great time to start! 

Each month I’ll highlight a new cooking blog/topic. Throughout the month I’ll make recipes or get inspiration from that blog/topic! I’d love for you to join me. I’ll have a few Instagram posts and a blog post every month where you can share recipes or tips you learned or loved. I’ll even be sharing a few of my favorite family recipes! I think this will be a great resource as we try to cook our way through our food storage, what we have on hand, and make the most of our few and far between grocery trips. 

For the rest of this month I’m going to focus on EASY meals, recipes, and of course desserts! I’m trying to simplify! At the end of these long days sometimes the last thing I want to do is cook so it’s always nice to have go-to easy meals on hand. If you’d like to share a recipe with me feel free to email or message me! 

If you have favorite cooking blogs, themes/topics let me know!! And I’ll try to add them to the upcoming schedule! Food has always been a way to enjoy family, friends and the community for me and I think even through a global pandemic food can still bring us together! We’ve all got to eat and cook! Let’s make the most of it! Let’s get cooking! 

Leave a 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♂️ if you’re joining in or let me know your favorite EASY meal below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment