Sunday, June 21, 2020

Chocolate Chip Cookie Hunt-Cake By Courtney

Cake by Courtney's Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies are a classic.  Like I think what Nestle was wanting me to get, but when I make Nestle's recipe exactly my dough is still amazing but my cookies are insanely flat and just ok?  


But these are soft, delicious, and perfectly baked.  I actually really recommend using semi sweet chips in these.  I know, I know I'm usually a chip mixer but these are just so classic and need semi sweet for the first go around.


The dough is good!  I'd probably give it a 7/10 with of course Nestle's recipe being a 10.


The cool thing about this recipe is that they seriously work!  Like no fail!  Courtney mentions it in her post but obviously you have to try them for yourself to see if it's true.  


I love that the cookies are fluffy, soft, and just so yummy.  I wish I had a cookie right now!


Check out that cookie/dough to chocolate ratio!


That's what I like to see, stacks and stacks of COOKIES!


I also love that these cookies look pretty with no extra work.  I'm all for jazzing up my cookies but sometimes its nice to just have them come out of the oven looking great!  No extra steps needed.


Seriously try this recipe and let me know what you think!


Next weeks recipe is going to be Paula Deen's 

Thin and Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies!

We're going to experiment and try a different take on CCC.  This recipe calls for white chocolate chips and pecans so make sure you have them ready!  

No comments:

Post a Comment