Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Back to School Home Decor & Books for Kids

Back to School started a few weeks later for us.  I've always wanted school to start after Labor Day and since Liv and I are starting a little Tot school together, I thought I would make it happen.  You know because I'm the teacher and all! :)


I love these open shelves from Etsy.  They are so fun to decorate each month/season/holiday.  Most of the decorations above were found in the Target Dollar Spot!  Except for the apple on burlap, painted apple mason jars and crayon flower vase-those were made by me!  


Also love this shelf/coat rack from Etsy!  Also topped with lots of Target Dollar Spot items I've purchased over the years.  I did make the burlap apple and the fake flowers are from Dollar Tree.


My chalkboard from Amazon is another favorite in my home!  It adds so much to the room.  The wreaths are from Hobby Lobby with ribbon from my cute Mom.  More flowers from Dollar Tree in a cute white Target pitcher.


Had to take a closer look at the chalkboard.  Loved that I used little stickers to fill in the gaps.  I don't know if I totally recommend doing that though. haha The goo stuck to the chalkboard a little.


While we're here I thought I'd share Livy's favorite Back to School themed books.  


We've read each of these countless times!  If I had to choose her favorites it would be Pete the Cat, Biscuit Goes to School and A Bug, a Bear, and a Boy.  I'll direct link them below or let you know where I found them if I can't find a link.




Animal School-Dollar Tree


Are You Ready for School?-Old Family Book

Even though Liv had a couple favorites we loved all of these books, and I love that most of them are very affordable!  

Good luck going back to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment