Thursday, December 29, 2022

New Website!!

 Impact-Site-Verification: 1674193296

I wanted to give an update that I have a new WEBSITE now!! This blog will stay up and running as long as possible.  I am noticing that some links won't let you download right away.  If you need to access a file please follow the prompts to ask for permission.  It will automatically send me an email, I'll approve it and then you'll get an email with the file you're able to download.  I am hoping to go through all my old links and update them so you won't have to do that, but it does take time so please follow the prompts until then.  I check my emails regularly so I should get back to you ASAP.  If you need a file quickly the best way to reach me is through Instagram.  While you're there I'd super appreciate some support with a follow!  You can find all my latest links including my LTK, Tik Tok and more HERE!

If you have time to pin, share, mention my blog or Instagram posts, etc. it really does help so much and makes a big difference.  Thank you!!

If you'd like to stay up to date on all things RuthAnne Strong please head on over to ruthannestrong.com, I'll still share all the fun we had over here and hopefully even more!! Recipes, Bake Shop recipes, handouts, church lessons, parties, family updates, traditions and more! Thank you so much for supporting me and my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment