Saturday, July 7, 2018

Minute to Win It Date Night In Box

I am so excited to finally talk about a fun subscription box I've been anxiously waiting to try.  Night In Boxes, specifically the Date Night In Boxes are the perfect box to bring you and your special someone closer, without even leaving your own home!  

I am such a home body.  Don't get me wrong it's fun to go out every now and then, but over all I would much rather stay at home with Dallin and Olivia.  So this Date Night in box is just what Dallin and I needed to spend some quality time with each other, even if the baby is napping or it's in the middle of the day. :) 



This months box theme was Minute to Win It.  It had all the instructions and needed items in order to play a handful of different Minute to Win It games. 


It also came with an optional dinner menu to make date night a total breeze!  
It even had a list of the tools needed in order to make the different dishes.


We had so much fun playing the games.  
I was laughing so hard I was crying, Dallin was being so funny.


One of our favorite games we played was the Paper Dragon, where you try to unroll a streamer pack with one hand.  I included some pictures to show just how silly we looked and we didn't even care because we were having so much fun. :) It took me like 30 seconds to complete this game.


It took Dallin less than 15 seconds...


So you can say I lost big time with this one.  


Our little referee woke up just in time for the games.



I love that this box made it so easy to open and start a unique date right away.  We didn't have to think, plan, or even get a babysitter!  

I'd love to know what works for your date nights?  Dallin and I ideally want to switch from a date night in one week (Date Night In box, special dinner, movie, etc.) and date night out (go to a restaurant, activity for the season-mini golf, etc.) the next and we swap planning them each time so we keep it fresh and fun.

Remember to check out Date Night In boxes HERE!


I did receive this box for free for reviewing purposes, 
I'm grateful and excited to share things I love with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment