Monday, August 6, 2018

Aloha Date Night In Box Review

I received another fun Date Night In Box and I just had to share! 
This month was all about enjoying a romantic night of Hawaiian spirit.  


The box included:  multiple games, our favorite Hawaiian Sweet Maui Onion potato chips, a candle to set the mood, and a make your own drink set.  Unfortunately our cups broke from the candle and wax, but boy did our box smell fabulous!


One of the reasons why I love these Date Night In Boxes is because it's SO easy to play one of their games during Olivia's nap time.  Date night doesn't just have to be for night time anymore.  


We decided to play Konane, one of the most popular Hawaiian games and a variation of checkers.  It was so easy to learn and everything we needed came right in the box.  


We snacked on our favorite potato chips while enjoying each others company and the beautiful smell of the Plum Orchid & Dahlia candle from Northern Lights Candles.  


Another thing I love about Date Night In Boxes is it gives us a reason to connect with each other.  It's so easy to get caught up in what we are doing during our free time.  While Olivia is sleeping, I'm usually working on some kind of handout, baking or blogging and Dallin is usually doing something around the house.  This box makes it easy for us to remember to be together and enjoy each other while we have time alone.


Because all too quickly Olivia is done with napping and then we have to save the games for another day.  Just look at this picture below!! She looks like I'm intruding on a daddy daughter date.  haha!


I love that Olivia is a daddy's girl but I'm also grateful she's willing to share! :) 


If you'd like to find out more about Date Night In Boxes you can go HERE!  


I did receive this box for free for reviewing purposes, 
I'm grateful and excited to share things I love with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment