Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Nothing says Fall is here like pumpkin everything!  
Call me #basic but fall baking + pumpkin desserts = what fall is all about.  


Recently I made my favorite and easiest pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.  Only 3 ingredients and easier than any other cookie recipe out there! 


This time I changed it up a little and added a white chocolate drizzle, just for good measure!


You guys I'm telling you it's just 3 ingredients!  I used a bag of chocolate chips from Costco so I only added about 2 cups to the batter otherwise you could use a full regular sized package of chocolate chips.  If you'd like the full recipe you can see my original post HERE!


My sister teaches preschool and last year she made them with her preschool class.  The kids had so much fun and I bet they enjoyed eating the finished product too!





Just like that your cookies are done!  Let me know if you try them and if they are as big as a crowd favorite as they are in my house.


No comments:

Post a Comment