Monday, November 5, 2018

Fall In Love Date Night In Box

Another month means another Date Night In box!  This month the theme is Fall In Love, including all the staples of the fall season.


Let's do a little unboxing shall we!  I just have to note all the many details in Date Night In boxes or I'll forget them.  Date nights are so easy with this box.  They don't provide just one date night it could be SO many more with the ideas and topics they share.  


Included in this box:  candle making kit, Tree of Life activity, SuperSeedz snack, Fall in Love Bunco, How have you fallen for me?-conversation starters, and many different ways to continue your date night.


Dallin and I loved the chance to make our own candle.  I was looking forward to it ever since I opened the box and could smell those amazing AromaBeads wax melts.  It was so easy make our own!  We discovered that a fork is the perfect way to keep the wick right where you want it, until it's set enough to go in the fridge.


While the candle was setting up we decided to play Fall In Love Bunco.  I've never played Bunco before so I was so excited to get started.  It was easy to learn and we were playing in no time.  This version of Bunco was extra fun because you had to say something that made you fall in love with one another every time you got Bunco.  It made me realize how perceptive Dallin is and the different things he noticed and still notices about me.  


Cheesy side note-but this is why we do date night!! Whether it's a date night in or a date night out it's to reconnect and remember why we fell in love with each other.  It's to make each other a priority and show the other just how important they are!  I'm grateful for Date Night In boxes to give me and Dallin an opportunity to do that and keep it up in our own home too!


Back to Bunco!  We loved it and definitely got in to it towards the end when we were almost tied!  It's such a fun and easy game and I'm sure we'll be playing again!  We also loved snacking on our SuperSeedz.  We didn't have to worry about shells, allergies or a snack packed with sugar; these pumpkin seeds are nutritious and delicious! 


That wraps up another Date Night In box and I know many more to come.  I am already planning on doing the Tree of Life activity and making the Cheddar & Thyme Biscuit Pot Pie recipe that was included in the box sometime this week.  

If you'd like more information on Date Night In Boxes go HERE!


I did receive this box for free for reviewing purposes, 
I'm grateful and excited to share products I love with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment