Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Grayson's Blessing

My family loves to party! Really, they love to plan, decorate, and throw parties!  And I absolutely love it.  It is a little intimidating now because I'm starting to throw my own parties and I feel like theirs quite a high bar to compete with, but I'll keep learning and trying in the party planning ways.  


My oldest sister had a sweet baby boy this summer and he was blessed a few months ago.  Grayson is one of the sweetest little babies!  I'm so glad he's in our family and that I'm his aunt.  Brittany had Hawaiian Haystacks for dinner.  


Lot's of treats, and pictures of cutie pie Grayson everywhere!





My favorite part were the pies!  She had Marie Callenders pies and they were so delicious!  She also gave little packaged hand pies for favors.  



The day was as perfect as little baby Grayson!



Hope you enjoyed a little party inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment