Sunday, May 5, 2019

Weekly Highlights April 29-May 4

This week Livy became super affectionate!  And not just to her dad but she did just climb up on the couch one day and wanted to hug him multiple times. 



It was so adorable!  Her little hands are just the sweetest.  Sometimes she'll even pat your back! haha She loves to blow kisses and wave to a anyone that even smiles at her.

We went to Wheeler Farm with the Warner crew.  Olivia loved how her farm books came to life!  


She kept saying "Whooooa!" over and over again, it was so fun to see her reaction.  She loved the cows, pigs and sheep.  She kept saying "Oooo" for Moo! haha


Her and Adam are little buddies and I just love it!




I shared my May Love Notes, you can find them HERE!


I made a record of 3 cakes in one week!! Birthdays and Thank You cakes are so, so fun!


One of those birthdays happened to be my Dad's but from the look on Livy's face you'd think it was her birthday.  She loves candles and the Happy Birthday song.



I love the look on Olivia's and Emma's face in the picture above!  So much happiness!




We went to the zoo this week too!  It was Olivia's first time understanding a little bit more about the zoo.  It was SO cute to watch her growl, roar and shake with excitement in front of the lions!


She kept trying to feed all the animals her goldfish.  She's caring like that. haha



She loves aunt Brittany!!



And her cousins so much!  She loved seeing the owls here and howling to them like wolves. 





She has been so adventurous and independent lately.  
I love it, but it is exhausting and scary sometimes. 



We loved our time at the zoo and especially with Dallin.  He took a day off work for just fun things.  This is the first day off he's taken in a really long time.  It was much needed.


I had a girls night with my sweet friend Gabby.  We went to Orange Peel and it was delicious! 


Our sweet neighbor got baptized yesterday so I gave a little treat.  I love to use my own printables too! If you'd like this free printable you can go HERE!


This week was packed with lots of animals and not a lot of naps but Olivia totally loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment