Sunday, August 9, 2020

Chocolate Chip Cookie Hunt-Gygi

Today is Chocolate Chip Cookie Sunday!  A day I look forward to all week long.  Today I'm sharing Gygi's Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe.  I've heard about this recipe from lots of friends so I knew I had to add this to the Chocolate Chip Cookie Hunt!  
Honestly this cookie recipe tastes similar to my very own chocolate chip cookies that I bake all the time and sell (contact me if you'd like to order!).  BUT these cookies are different with how they freeze, hold, up and the after taste is a little more sugar-y in my opinion.
The dough was incredible!  Much better than Joanna Gaines' recipe last week.
They baked up fluffy and beautiful looking.  
Love when cookies are no fuss and hold their shape even after baking.
Don't you!?
This recipe is a solid choice and easy for beginner bakers too!
I love that Gygi's gives tips and tricks along with their recipe.  Like sizing scoops, whoever really knows how big their scoop is?  Gygi that's who!! And they are sharing all the information with us!
If you try this great recipe let me know!  
And if you have a recipe you want me to put to the test, send it my way!
The inside was full of chocolate and delicious, just how I like it!

Next week I'm putting Handmade Farmhouse Chocolate Chip Cookies to the test!

No comments:

Post a Comment