Monday, August 31, 2020

Lemons & Chocolate


August has come and gone and I don't even know how that's possible!  This year is flying by and yet I feel like we're stuck in this crazy corona-filled space.  It's going to be a great day when this pandemic is just a thing kids learn about in history books.  

Pandemic or not you always need chocolate.  I think even more so during pandemics! haha Even if you can't hand back the "lemons" of life, you can always try to find some sweetness, or give some sweetness!  Chocolate is a great option! 


I love this Pound Plus bars at Trader Joe's!  Perfect for all the baking coming up this fall.


Don't have a TJ's near by?  A candy bar from the grocery store could still work perfectly with this tag.


But if you are at Trader Joe's get these Toffee Chips!! Seriously just get them and love every single one!  They are so delicious!


I love the mix of chocolate bars to make a fun gift!  Perfect for ministering sisters, ministering families, teachers, friends, family, everyone, anyone!


TJ's has so many fun chocolate things like these chocolate crisps, chocolate covered potato chips and these yummy peanut butter cups!


Also LOVING these S'mashing S'mores!  Seriously so good, the perfect bite of s'mores without the campfire and all the mess.


I love that you can pair this tag with anything chocolate OR lemon!  Or both!
So many wonderful options!


Like a lemon bar mix and a chocolate candy bar, fun pairing!


Or the best ever chocolate chips, my absolute favorite!  YUM!


Why don't you make it good quality chocolate while we're at it, like some Lindt truffles or chocolate bars.


These Lindt Lindor truffles are so delicious and perfect for snacking.


I loved this little package I made for a graduating senior this last June.  I put lemon candies at the bottom to tie in the lemon and chocolate theme.  Loved the matching colors too, details really do matter!


Or if you're avoiding the stores like me, make a batch of cookies and give a plate of homemade cookies!

This tag seriously has so many options!


If you'd like to print the "When life gives you lemons hand them back..." tag you can find it HERE!


I recommend downloading the printable for best quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment