Sunday, October 8, 2017

Handmade with Bethany RW Review

This next review will highlight my little sister's new Etsy shop, Handmade with BethanyRW!

When deciding what to review for her it was seriously kind of a struggle.  She has given me so many adorable home décor items over the years!  But one of my absolute favorite is this personalized family sign.  Find it in her shop HERE!


Another favorite is her Home Letter Set.  This set is adorable for any occasion or season.  She hand paints each interchangeable "O" decoration so you can switch it out to your hearts content.  I love the little birthday cake for birthdays that day or month!  She has a few already listed like her adorable cat for Halloween and turkey for Thanksgiving.  I still remember my mom having a little wooden bunny that we would switch out the fabric ears and little decorations it would hold for each holiday, it's one of my favorite decorating memories, and I'm sure this Home Letter Set will be just the same for my own kids! 


Bethany has a variety of paints that you can choose from to match your own home so you're Letter Set will fit right in!


She also has the cutest Welcome Letter Set where you can interchange the "O" with a variety of cute little pieces also sold in her shop.  Something I love about Bethany's creations is that they are the perfect addition to any home and they make your house feel like a home.  It is the perfect thing for a newlywed or house warming gift!


She also has the cutest accessory blocks, my favorite right now is of course the Halloween Set!  It's the cutest little addition to your seasonal décor!  


You can find Bethany and all the cute projects she has in the works on her blog, Instagram, and Etsy Shop!  Head on over and give her some love, she's a perfectionist on all of her work-that's why I'll have her do all of my craft projects for me!  Her painting and creativity is really just perfect and can't be beat!


There is still time to enter to win an adorable wood pumpkin decoration from Bethany and other fabulous fall finds in the Pumpkin Giveaway I'm hosting this week.  Head on over to my Instagram and search for her pumpkin decoration or go to the direct blog link HERE to enter to win.  You'll also find all the other cute items the winner will receive and additional ways you can enter!  Run on over while there is still time!

No comments:

Post a Comment