Friday, March 16, 2018

Love is the very essence of life.

When I found this quote I knew it had to be a part of my St. Patrick's Day handout ideas.  


Don't you just love President Hinckley?  His sweet, and caring voice shine through all of his meaningful quotes and General Conference talks.


This tag would be great paired with the other pot of gold/rainbow quote I made HERE.


I still love the idea of pairing this tag with Sharpies,





a cute St. Patrick's day decoration or container full of gold treats.  
I got my container from the Dollar Spot at Target.


I love this little pot of gold and I know anyone you give it to will just love it too! You can find the little black pots HERE and chocolate gold coins HERE.


Love really is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Find the free printable HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment