Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Lucky to be your Visiting Teacher March Handout Ideas

On to some St. Patrick's themed visiting teaching handouts for the month!  
The two that I created can be attached to anything St. Patrick's themed.  
I've got a few different ideas if you need some inspiration! 


I found this cute shamrock dish at Dollar Tree, but I also found it online HERE-get it at Dollar Tree if you can and save some money!  Fill it with some shamrock cookies, gold candies, or any kind of green treat.  Some gold candy I thought of:  Twix, Rolos, gold coins, and Werther's Original Soft Caramels- you could do the hard caramels too but I love the soft.


If the sister you visit teach has kids this would be a fun option, I found these light up rings at Dollar Tree that the kids would just love!


You can attach these cute little tags to anything to 
let her know just how lucky you are to visit teach her!


I found this container in the Target Dollar Bins and filled it with gold candy.


The next tag is super cute!  You can still pair it with anything mentioned before, but this one is ideal for anything with lucky on it.  Think Lucky Charms! 


I found this lip balm in the Dollar Spot at Target for only $1, but you can find a variety pack with other fun cereal flavors HERE!  


A little or big box/container of Lucky Charms would be the perfect treat for their family too!  THIS limited edition kind would pair really well with the lucky theme!  I really like these Lucky Charm Bars too, it would be so cute to give one bar to each sister you visit.


No matter which tag you use or what you decide to give with it remember
just how lucky you are to serve and visit with those specific sisters.
Visiting Teaching really can be so fun if you make it that way!

Find the free printable for both tags above HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment