Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Worth more than a pot of Gold March Visiting Teaching Handout Ideas

I just had to include some gold in our mix of handout ideas for this week.  This is a spin off of a handout I made last year, you can find it HERE!  I just wanted to update it a little more to include some more color. 


The great thing about this handout is that it can be paired with anything that I previously posted this week or anything rainbow or colorful!  There are seriously so many options.


As mentioned back HERE, I found this cute shamrock dish at Dollar Tree that you can fill with all kinds of gold candy, M&M's or Laffy Taffy would work too with the rainbow theme.


Or you could give a pack of Skittles!  Super easy!


I found the cutest rainbow suckers HERE and you can get them just in time for St. Patrick's Day! This would also be a super easy option.


I love all things stationary, and any kind of markers so 
I think a few new Sharpies would be so fun to receive!  
Or Crayola markers or crayons would work too.


I just love the lettering that I found.  I think it gives it such an updated look and works so well for any age!  Another awesome thing about this tag is that it can be used for anyone!  It doesn't just need to be for the people you visit teach.  I think it would be so fun to give it to neighbors or friends too.


This is totally a sneak peek of another printable coming this week but a little pot of gold would be THE cutest thing to pair with this!  A perfect individualized gift for one with just the right amount of chocolate-make sure to through in some chocolate gold coins for good luck-find them HERE.  You can find the cute little pots HERE.

So hopefully we can find someone, whether it be our visiting teacher or not, that needs to know just how much they are worth.  Who do you think could use this little reminder?!

Find the free 'You are worth more than a pot of gold found at the end of a rainbow.' printable HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment