Friday, February 19, 2016

February Birchbox 2016

This months Birchbox was a hit!  I received some items I've never heard of and tried and true ones as well.  I love the variety within this box, I got a hair product, moisturizing cream, body wash, lip balm and mascara.  It covers everything! 
 
 
Here's a closer look at what I got!
 


Included in this box:
  • Beauty Protector-Protect & Detangle-This product locks in color, protects form heat damage, adds silkiness and so much more!  My hair felt amazing after using this.  And of course, it smells amazing! 
  • Benefit Cosmetics-They're Real! Mascara-I tried this a couple years ago and to be honest I didn't really get the hype behind it. I'm sorry to all They're Real super fans! I'll try it out again and see how it goes.
  • Burt's Bees-Tinted Lip Balm-Hibiscus-This lip balm is perfect to throw in your purse to add color throughout your day no matter where you are!
  • Naobay-Oxygenating Cream Moisturizer-This cream is so hydrating and rich.  It leaves my skin feeling so moisturized and stays that way for hours.
  • Not Soap, Radio-Body Wash-Liquid Freud-This body wash claims to help ease your mind.  I might be using it wrong or have a lot of thoughts, but I didn't feel any different after I used it.  You should try and smell this though, it smells like a tropical heaven.
I love Birchbox, and I'm telling you I look forward to it every month!  It's so fun to receive new things to try so often. If you'd like a box of your own or want to know more information you can go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment