This months Birchbox was a hit! I received some items I've never heard of and tried and true ones as well. I love the variety within this box, I got a hair product, moisturizing cream, body wash, lip balm and mascara. It covers everything!
Here's a closer look at what I got!
Included in this box:
- Beauty Protector-Protect & Detangle-This product locks in color, protects form heat damage, adds silkiness and so much more! My hair felt amazing after using this. And of course, it smells amazing!
- Benefit Cosmetics-They're Real! Mascara-I tried this a couple years ago and to be honest I didn't really get the hype behind it. I'm sorry to all They're Real super fans! I'll try it out again and see how it goes.
- Burt's Bees-Tinted Lip Balm-Hibiscus-This lip balm is perfect to throw in your purse to add color throughout your day no matter where you are!
- Naobay-Oxygenating Cream Moisturizer-This cream is so hydrating and rich. It leaves my skin feeling so moisturized and stays that way for hours.
- Not Soap, Radio-Body Wash-Liquid Freud-This body wash claims to help ease your mind. I might be using it wrong or have a lot of thoughts, but I didn't feel any different after I used it. You should try and smell this though, it smells like a tropical heaven.
I love Birchbox, and I'm telling you I look forward to it every month! It's so fun to receive new things to try so often. If you'd like a box of your own or want to know more information you can go here!