Tuesday, February 23, 2016

February Glam Bag 2016

Ipsy, my favorite subscription of them all.  Don't get me wrong I love my Birchbox too, but I just love to try new makeup products and I feel like I typically get more of them in Ipsy's Glam Bag.  Anyways lets get into this months bag!  I'm sure you wont be surprised-I love it!
 

This bag came with:
  • tre'StiQue-Baby Blush Stick in Bora Bora Coral-Call me crazy, but I've never used a blush stick before.  This one was so nice to try for my first time.  You can apply it from the stick or use your finger to apply and blend.  It adds a perfect natural flush.
  • VINTAGE by Jessica Liebeskind-Sparkling Lipgloss in Pink Sequin-If I want to jazz up my new Burt's Bees-Tinted Lip Balm I'll put this gloss right on top and I'm ready for a night out in no time.  This gloss is a great color for loads of different skin tones and is super long wearing!
  • Ciate London-Olivia Palermo x Ciate London Paint Pot in Sunday's "my off duty nude"-I absolutely love this pale pink polish.  It is the perfect light pink color and goes on so smoothly.  Right when Dallin saw it he said that's RuthAnne pink!
  • IT Cosmetics-Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer-I was SO excited to try this product.  It works wonders!  Just a little advice-a LITTLE bit goes a LONG way, and make sure to moisturize your skin thoroughly before applying.  No one wants a cakey-flakey crazy mess on their face!
  • Cake Beauty-heavy cream intensive hand repair balm-This hand cream smells delicious.  I'm saving it in my growing stash of mini bottles of lotions.
If you'd like more info on Ipsy's Glam Bags or would like one of your own you can go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment