Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Valentine's Gift Ideas: 14 Days of Love or Love Basket

Originally I had planned to give one a day leading up to Valentine's Day but things got a little hectic and I wasn't as on top of it as I had hoped. So I decided to give it to him all at once in a gift basket of sorts. 

It was so easy and fun!

All you need are some heart cut outs and markers.  Decorate them to your hearts content, add some cheesy sayings and attach some treats!


I didn't want to give too many food things because we still have some from the 12 Days of Christmas!  So I thought of some "coupons" he could redeem instead.
 

For the life of me I could not think of other cheap ideas so I printed off some adorable Star Wars Valentines from Skip To My Lou that were a perfect little surprise in his lunch box.

Here are some ideas I thought of...
-Out of all the fish in the sea, I'm so glad you chose me!  Attach Swedish Fish, Gold Fish, fishing supplies or a coupon for Sushi or date night to the aquarium!
-I love you to pieces!  Attach to a puzzle, Reese's Pieces, Lego's or board game.
-You are so slick/smooth!  Attach to hair gel or beard trimming supplies.
-I love you "beary" much! Attach to some amazing gummy bears from Sprout's or a stuffed bear.
-I'm nuts about you!  Attach to some cans of different almonds or other favorite nut.
-You're a smartie!  Dallin graduated this last year so we are finally going to buy a frame for his diploma, but you could do any surprise for this one or even attach to Smarties.
Some coupons I thought of...
-All night video games
-Dessert at the Melting Pot
-Movie Night-Your choice of Redbox with his favorite treat
-Get out of doing the dishes for one night!  (This is a big one for me!  I do the laundry and he does the dishes.  I hate doing dishes. haha)
-Special Dinner Out-Steak Pit is our favorite!
-Any other special date ideas you can think of!
Others I thought of but didn't do...
-I "donut" know what I'd do without you!  Attach to a pack of mini donuts or some from a favorite donut shop.  Banbury Cross anyone?!
-I love you to the moon and back!  Attach to a telescope or date night to look at the stars, or to the planetarium.

-Cooking class for two!  We want to learn how to make sushi!

-Bag of nickels and a note for a date night to Nickelmania or local arcade.

-Brunch at a resort or hotel near by.

-Video Games






No comments:

Post a Comment