Monday, June 6, 2016

Heath Bar Cake


I'm not even joking I could probably eat a whole pan of this cake.  By myself!  I remember going to one of my best friends birthday parties in high school and her mom made this cake.  I never got the recipe from her and I was dreaming of it for years, until my Aunt June gave me this recipe and I finally found my dream cake!  

This cake is one for the books.  It has caramel, sweetened condensed milk and Heath bars!  All the favorites!
 
You can tell by the step-by-step pictures how easy it is!







Heath Bar Cake
Ingredients

1 Pillsbury with Pudding German Chocolate Cake mix (plus ingredients on back to bake as directed)
1 can sweetened condensed milk
Smucker's Caramel Sundae Syrup
1 (8 oz.) Cool Whip
6 Heath bars, chopped

Bake cake mix as directed on package.  While still hot, punch holes 1 to 1 1/2 inches apart with the end of a wooden spoon or fork.  Pour sweetened condensed milk into holes and over entire cake.  Pour caramel topping over cake and cool in refrigerator.  Let sit for at least an hour or longer in fridge, the longer the better!  Spread Cool Whip over cake.  Chop Heath bars and sprinkle on top.  


I made this for my Dad's birthday party last month and everyone loved it! 
 It's definitely a crowd pleaser!

No comments:

Post a Comment