Tuesday, June 28, 2016

June Target Beauty Box

Sun Kissed

Oh Target you have created a monster!  I CANNOT pass up a beauty box from them.  Heck I even grabbed a dude box for Dallin too!  I just can't pass up all the fun, drugstore finds! 

This box is full of must-haves for the summer and I can't wait to dig in! 



Included in this box:

-Pantene Expert Intense Hydration Shampoo-I mean can you see how huge that sample is?! This shampoo gently cleanses and nourishes to instantly quench dry hair.  I love the scent, so gentle and perfect!

-SheaMosture Fruit Fusion Creme Rinse-After freaking out about the smell I came to the conclusion this is a vacation in a bottle.  This conditioning rinse has a unique blend of fruit extracts to soften and energize hair. Perfect to add some life to fine, wavy or curly hair.

-Pixi Mesmerizing Mineral Duo-Perfectly complimentary shades, this duo is perfect for an easy summer look.  I love that there is a light and dark shade!

-Laneige Water Bank Serum-This serum claims to moisturize deep down for supple, silkier skin by using hydro-ionized mineral water and biogen technology.  This formula dries so fast and sinks right in.  There is a faint scent, but it isn't over whelming.  

-S.W. Basics Exfoliant-This exfoliant has 3 organic ingredients including oat flour almond flour and sea salt.  Great for a super-deep clean, this will leave you with soft, glowing skin!

-L'Oreal Paris True Match Cushion in w3-I also received this in my Amazon Box.  This is a liquid foundation that comes with a cushion for buildable coverage and mess-free application.

-L-Oreal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler Cream-This ultra hydrating formula helps give volume to reduce lines and wrinkles.  I always hear it's never to early to start prepping your skin.

-Soap and Glory Righteous Butter Body Butter-This was voted as Britain's Best Body Butter.  So rich and softening this shea butter and aloe vera mix will hold hydration longer to moisturize dry sin.

-Yes To Cucumbers 10-Count Facial Wipes-These towelettes will cleanse and nourish skin, I love that it is made with natural ingredients too!

-CoTZ Face SPF 40-I was a little bummed when I saw this product in the box, just because it was open and got on some other products.  But this is a perfect blend of sunscreen and natural minerals for a non-greasy coverage and soft skin.  It blends so beautifully and so well.  Perfect for those summer pool days!

-e.l.f. Lip Kiss Balm in Bare Kiss-I love e.l.f. products.  You can find great products for an awesome price.  This tinted balm with tons of great vitamins and oils will make your lips soft and totally kissable!

-$2 off coupons for any Pantene Expert product and for any L'Oreal Paris True Match Cosmetics item.

-$3 off coupon for any beauty purchase of $15 or more at Target

Goodness I feel like I just wrote a report, but boy was that the greatest report I've ever written!  As you can tell this box was jam packed with awesome products!  I am obviously a big fan of target and their fun beauty boxes.  

If you would like to try one for yourself you can go HERE!  Just beware they sell out suuuper quickly and they go live at random times.  They will appear currently unavailable until they go live.  It is nice to see what you will be getting so you can make the decision if you want those products before you opt in!  I'd say for $10 it was definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment