Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Sephora Play! September

The Unbasic Basics
Anything but ordinary.  These products help you look and feel great-even better than regular basics!



Included in this box:

-Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Verte-This classic scent is fresh and refined with notes of lily of the valley, mandarin, neroli oil and jasmine.

-Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper-I can't remember if I've tried this or not yet but I've heard rave reviews about this product so I'm glad it's in the mix.  Kat Von D created this liner with the inspiration of Japanese calligraphy in mind.  So instead of a felt tip it's a brush with 325 long bristles which easily make smooth, crisp lines!

-Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Night Cap Overnight Perfector-I love that this product can be used overnight so you can sleep while your hair soaks up all the goodness.  This is meant to be applied at night, slept in then it's good for a WEEK of softness and shine!  That sounds pretty awesome to me!

-Dr. Jart Water Drop Hydrating Moisturizer-This moisturizer claims to be long lasting, instantly hydrates dry skin and brightens dull or lackluster skin.  This will help make your skin look softer, smoother and younger!  All in a tube that's pretty already, obviously their doing something right!

-Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel-I've never used brow gel.  I am so glad it's clear so it can be used by anyone!  This lightweight and flexible gel is meant to define and set brows all day long.

-Sephora Collection Rouge Shine Lipstick in Love Spell-This is the perfect pink.  Not too bright but not too neutral either.  Perfect mix!  Dab a little bit of a shade like this into the middle of your lips to add a healthy glow and pop of color. 

Sadly this was one of my least favorite Play! boxes!  I know this is unheard of for me, but hopefully things will kick back into gear next month.  A girl can only have so many moisturizers and perfume samples in her collection.  haha

If you'd like more info on these specific products or the Sephora Play! boxes you can go HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment