Monday, October 3, 2016

Walmart Fall Box

A fresh look for a fresh season!  
Let's turn over a new leaf with some of our favorite brands for Fall!



You guys!  I'm so excited right now.  This box was only $5!!  After last seasons Walmart box I was seriously tempted to stop this subscription, it just felt so blah.  Not this time around!


Included in this box:

-Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing Body Wash in Sweet Cream and Peony-This body wash claims to give you soft and smoother skin after one shower.  I love the smell of this body wash it smells so clean and luxurious!

-Batiste Clean & Classic Original Dry Shampoo-This classic dry shampoo makes your hair instantly refreshed while adding body and texture.  I've heard great things about Batiste dry shampoo so i'm stoked to try it out myself!

-Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream-This cream claims to give immediate and lasting relief to severely dry skin.  I love that it's long-lasting.  I don't know how many lotions I've tried and my skin just seems to absorb it right up and it doesn't even help or make a difference. 

-Clean & Clear Deep Action 60 Second Shower Mask-I LOVE masks, but sadly I don't always have the time to use them.  I really like that you can get the same results with this 60 second in shower mask as one you leave on for 10 minutes.  Such a time saver!

-Hello Naturally Friendly Pure Mint Extra Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste-This toothpaste is similar to other toothpaste in the way that it claims to freshen breath, strengthen enamel, whiten teeth, and prevent cavities BUT it is different from other toothpaste because it is made with natural ingredients!  I also got a $1 off coupon for a full size Hello toothpaste!

-EcoTools makeup Brush Cleansing Cloths-I really like the idea of keeping my brushes clean.  It can be a pain to wash them all at once so I like that these easy to use cloths can make that task super quick and simple!

-Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies-These seriously delicious strawberry gummies will give you the required nutrients to help your hair, skin and nails look great!

-Village Naturals Therapy Aches & Pains Muscle Relief Concentrated Mineral Bath Soak-One of my favorite things to do after a long day is to take a bath.  I love bath bombs, but I've always wanted to try bath salts.  This bath soak claims to revitalize, restore, refresh, renew, soothe, and comfort all at the same time!

-Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips-These pore strips unclogs pores and draws out excess oil for the deepest clean. The charcoal works like a magnet to pull out all the deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads. 

This was a pretty awesome box, am I right?  Such a variety of products that are so useful-and pretty good sized samples to boot!  

If you'd like to sign up for Walmart Beauty boxes you can go HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment