Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Target September Box

Fall Right In

Target boxes have become one of my favorite boxes (if not very favorite)!  I love that it has a variety of products that aren't too expensive so I can repurchase them again and again without all the shoppers guilt! ;)



Included in this box:

-Biore Baking Soda Cleanser-I love a good exfoliator and I love that this can be found at the drugstore!  This is best for combination skin to gently exfoliate and deep-clean pores.

-EDEN BodyWorks JojOba Natural Deep Conditioner-I love that this will help my hair be stronger, healthier and more manageable.  I LOVE coconut so when I read coconut it's instant love in my eyes!  Aside from the fact that it smells great its all natural, paraben and sulfate free.

-Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream-This cream not only moisturizes your dry skin but helps strengthen your skin and retains that moisture all day long.  

-OGX Renewing Coconut Milk Conditioner-This conditioner smells like heaven, of course it's made up of my favorite coconut milk.  I wish I could have gotten both the shampoo and conditioner, but hey I'll take what I can get!

-Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara in Very Black-With a new "push up cup" brush and new creamy plumping formula this mascara claims to lift, volumize and hold in for an ultra-dramatic look that will last all day long! 

-Rimmel The Only 1 Lisptick in Best of the Best 510-This red shade is perfect for a bold statement lip.  This claims to give the perfect balance of high-impact color, moisture and all-day wear.   

-S.W. Basics Organic Citrus Lip Balm-Made with 5 simple ingredients I don't feel weird about using this all the time!  It also claims to leave lips moisturized and healed without the sticky, waxy feeling.
This wasn't my favorite Target box ever but it definitely had a few great things mixed in! 
 
If you'd like to know more about these products or Target boxes you can go HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment