Monday, September 26, 2016

September Glam Bag

Glamazon

We're through with lazy beauty!  High Maintenance?  More like hey, gorgeous.  Primpin' ain't easy-but someone's gotta do it.

This box is full of products to help you glam up and look great!


Included in this bag:
 

-e.l.f Cosmetics Clay Eyeshadow Palette in Smoked to Perfection-When I first saw that there was an e.l.f product in my bag I was kind of disappointed.  Part of the thing I love most about Ipsy is I get to try brands I've never tried before and expand my horizon.  Once I realized I got 5 shadows my attitude changed.  This mix of colors borders on the too glittery side, but this combo could be good for tons of different looks which is definitely a bonus. 

-AMIE New Leaf Deep Pore Exfoliating Polish-This exfoliant claims to clean deep down and leave your skin with a smooth and polished finish. I really like that it's great for sensitive skin and gentle, but still works hard to clean out the pores.

-MAKE Skin Illuminator in Llos-This illuminator instantly brightens skin, but it does have a touch of glitter that makes it almost too much for me.  The fact that it can be worn under or over makeup is pretty cool.  The slight pink color is beautiful just that darn glitter is throwing me off!   

-Naked Cosmetics Naked Advanced Aloe Cream-This cream/moisturizer boast of being different then the rest with a base of organic aloe instead of water.  This helps promote cellular regeneration for new healthy skin, while making your skin super soft too!

-Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme- This lip plumper gives instant and long term results, with daily use.  This not only will plump and make your lips fuller but it will moisturize them too.  

The bag is so fashionable and chic this month.  I love the fun fabric that has flecks of gold! If you look closely the girls on the front are spelling out I-p-s-y!   

If you'd like to learn more about Ipsy and their fun Glam Bags you can go HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment