Friday, September 2, 2016

Friday Faves

One of the best things us Warner girls do together is shopping together!  When I had a day off back in the starting of August and Dallin was out of town we decided to go to all of our favorite spots. 
 
My mom got a few fun things for Fall like this decorative sign at Hobby Lobby!
 
 
Also at Hobby Lobby she got these super useful, and festive food containers.  How perfect would these be full of your favorite chex mix or treat for neighbors!?
 


 
We also headed over to Target of course!

 
I've heard so much about this candle and finally had to buy it! It smells like the perfect summer day with a touch of coconut-my favorite.
 
When I go to Target I can't not stop at the Dollar Spot!  It just wouldn't be a shopping trip to Target without it! 
 
I love stocking up on their adorable note cards and I found a ton of cute ones this time around.  They are so nice to always have on hand so I'm not scrambling when I need one.

 
My cute Mom even bought this cute little ceramic pencil for me to help me decorate our little place for back to school.  She's the best!

 
It's always sad when summer ends and real schedules kick back in but retail therapy and seasonal buys usually make up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment