Tuesday, September 27, 2016

September Birchbox

Products with (Lots of) benefits!
This month is all about multitaskers. Products that help you with a variety of different things in product.  This time of year is always hectic for Dallin and I with school starting and tutoring for Dallin so the faster I can get ready (and longer I can sleep) is always a good thing.

Included in this box:
-Beauty Protector Protect & Blonde Toning Shampoo-This deep purple shampoo smells so perfect and helps refresh blonde tones while refreshing and moisturizing the hair.  This will moisturize blonde hair while amplifying cool tones if used 2-3 times a week.
-dr. brandt pores no more cleanser-This cleanser is perfect for oily/combination skin.  And helps tighten pores! This is a best-selling face wash!
-JUARA Candlenut Body Crème-This smells so rich!  This product is perfect for those cooler temps ahead.  It will deeply penetrate for softer, smoother skin thanks to all the candlenut oil.
-Milk Makeup Lip + Cheek in Perk-I have been so impressed with Milk Makeup and have wanted to try more.  I love that this can be used on the lips and cheeks to add a rosy glow to the skin, and it's easy to use!
-TokyoMilk Light Transformation Eau de Parfum-I hate perfume samples.  Like seriously when I saw this I cried a little.  The scent is very clean here are some notes if you're interested:  mandarin, tuberose, amber and white clay. 
 
I love this cute box!  Is it crazy that it reminds me of sprinkles?!  It's just so darn cute!
 


If you'd like to learn more about this box and products you can go HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment