Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Makeup Minute: Mixing Mascaras

Something I have loved doing in beauty routine is mixing mascaras.  This is a great way to mix up results and achieve the look that you are going for.  Have you ever wanted a mascara to just do it all?  Give you length, definition, volume...the list could go on and on.  Well you can do that by making your own custom mix!

For instance I love my Covergirl LashBlast mascara it's perfect for every day, but if I want to amp up the length of my lashes for a night out I could top it with Eyeko Black Magic mascara. 

Another combo I love is Maybelline The Rocket with Eyeko Black Magic, The Rocket gives so much volume while the Black Magic adds length. 

There really are so many possibilities with this!



 
We finally have our own chance to make that perfect mascara that each of us like.  If you come across a favorite combo let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment