Friday, April 1, 2016

Ipsy Glam Bag Review March 2016

Hello Spring
This month's glam bag was a fun mix of products all to welcome Spring.  I love the bright bag they had all of the products in and it was so cool to compare bags with my sisters because we each got products unique to us and our styles and different bag colors too!

 

Included in this bag:

-Beau Gachis Paris-Eyeshadow Brush-Haven't tried this, but it feels super soft yet dense and firm so I'll be able to pack on the color for a base easily with this brush.

-Starlooks-Luxe Longwear Eye Pencil in Jet-Super excited to try this!  I love the dramatic look of black eyeliner.

-MAKE UP FOR EVER-Step 1 Skin Equalizer-Hydrating Primer-I've only used this primer a couple of times, and so far so good!  I love the hydrating aspect especially since my skin has been super dry lately.

-Pixi by Petra-Beauty Blush Duo in Rose Gold-I love this blush duo!  The pink gives you a perfect natural flush and the lighter shade gives you an easy highlight or you can mix both together for a pretty glow!

-Alterna Haircare-Caviar Anti-Aging Miracle Multiplying Volume Mist-Haven't tried this yet but it claims to adds volume so I'm in.  Anything to help these super long locks get a little bit of life!

If you'd like to try a Glam Bag for yourself you can get more information about it here!  I seriously look forward to my subscription boxes/bags each month, they are so fun to receive!

No comments:

Post a Comment