Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Sunday Will Come

I've had a lot of worldly worries on my mind recently and Easter couldn't have come at a more perfect time for me.  I needed the spiritual reminder that there is so much more to life then work, school and all the worldly things we deal with here on this earth. 
 
I read a talk by Joseph B. Wirthlin and it was just what I needed to hear it is called

Sunday Will Come

what a great reminder this is for all of us!
 
I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter and remembered the real reason of this joyous season.  The Easter bunnies, chocolate, eggs and more are all great but there is SO much more to Easter.
 
I absolutely love this picture from Simon Dewey-Why Weepest Thou.  I gave each person a small version of this for my Easter lesson in my Sunday School class (more on that to come later).  A great visual reminder to always remember Him.
 
I am so grateful to know that our Savior lives and loves us!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment