Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Oreo Taste Testing

 
Dallin LOVES Oreos!  Like so much he convinced me we had to register for them on our wedding registry. And boy did we get a lot of Oreos! Dallin loved it and surprisingly I gradually started to love them too.  So when we were shopping for snacks for Dallin's first big out of town work trip this week and saw these we just had to test them out!
 
-Our verdict-
 
Try the Filled Cupcake Oreos they are so good! The cream center is actually different then the average Oreo cream. The combination is so great!
 
The Oreo Churros on the other hand were a toss up.  Dallin liked them more than I did.  I think they would be perfect for a party because they are bite sized and the cream again is the best part. After you bake or fry them they have a mix of Oreo crumbs and sugar you can toss them in. It was fun to try, but I'd definitely have the Filled Cupcake Oreos over these.
 
I've heard rumor of coconut Oreos!? I've got to try them soon if they are a real thing.  What are your favorite kind of Oreos?

No comments:

Post a Comment