Tuesday, March 22, 2016

March Birchbox 2016

This month I opted for the Ready for Anything Featured Box instead of my hand chosen samples. I did this before with my November Birchbox and I loved that one so I thought I'd try it again.  This box is supposed to help you be ready for anything day or night, and to make sure you're always looking your best!
 

 
In this box I received:
 
-PARLOR by Jeff Chastain-Smoothing Blowout Spray-This blow out spray added loads of volume and shine!  I love that it protects my hair from heat damage too!
 
-MILK Studios-Lip Color in C.R.E.A.M.- This lipstick is so long lasting.  It glides on like a dream and stays in place for hours!  I totally hated this sample packaging though, while I was applying it the little piece of product plopped right out. 
 
-Smashbox-Photo OP Eye Shadow Trio in Filter- I'm not sure why it looks more purple in the picture but it is actually a dark and light brown shade.  These eye shadows are so creamy and blendable.  Perfect trio for a not so boring neutral eye!
 
-Kiehl's-Ultra Facial Cream- I have moisturizers and creams to last me a life time so I haven't gotten around to trying this one yet.  It sounds amazing though!  They claim it's the ultimate soother, rich without being greasy and sinks in like a charm. 
 
-Wilma Schumann-Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads-I've heard about these eye pads and I can't wait to try them!  These 100% collagen pads claim to plump, hydrate and restore, to enhance your eyes gently and naturally.
 
Like always if you're interested in learning more about Birchbox or want to receive your own Birchbox you can go to there website here!

No comments:

Post a Comment