Tuesday, December 1, 2015

November Birchbox 2015

My November Birchbox was so much better than my October one.  Even though I wasn't familiar with a few of these products I liked trying them overall way more than the previous products I  received for October. 
 
One really cool thing about this box was it was in collaboration with Tati, the Glam Life Guru.  I LOVE watching Youtube videos, and Tati's videos are some of my favorites.  So when I had the option of switching up my box I jumped at the chance.  Another cool thing about this specific box is the LOC shadow stick is part of Tati's new makeup line.  It was so fun to try her must-haves!
 


Samples in this box:
  • Avene Hydrance Optimale Hydrating Serum-This has totally saved my skin after using the Avene Cleanance Soap-Free Gel Cleanser.  This product is a perfect serum for day and night for all you dry girls out there!

  • Living Proof Perfect hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo-I use dry shampoo almost every day so this product was calling my name.  It doesn't make your scalp itchy or leave the nasty white or gray residue like other dry shampoos and it has a nice clean sent.

  • LOC One & Done Shadow Stick in Day Trip-I totally love this.  Shadow sticks are some of my favorite easy products and this one doesn't disappoint.  Day Trip packs a punch of perfect everyday gold!

  • Jouer Lip Enhancer-They described this product as a "glossy balm" and that's exactly what it is.  I mostly wear this at night and it really is very hydrating, but it does look like I'm wearing lip gloss to bed. Which is kind of weird.

  • Shiseido ULTIMUNE EYE Power Infusing Eye Concentrate-It has been so fun trying this product.  I have loved the results, the skin around my eyes has never looked better.
Loved receiving this box! If you get the chance to switch up your box, take it! You never know what surprises you'll find!

2 comments:

  1. I've been on the fence about trying Living Proof products for awhile...how did you like it???
    thejoifullife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joi, I'm with ya! I was a little skeptical at first too, but I really like it! It has a nice, clean scent-like I actually washed my hair and my favorite part is it doesn't make my scalp itchy like other dry shampoos and I can use it every day. If you try it or any other Living Proof products let me know what you think! :)

      Delete