Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!
Let's talk about another beauty box!
What a fun bag this one was! Spoiler alert: I love all of the products!
Included in this bag:
- Crown Brush C413-Brow Duo Brush-I haven't tried this yet but I love receiving tools and brushes that I can use countless times. It makes the bag so worth it!
- Glamour Dolls Double Trouble Eyeshadow in New Dress-How pretty are these colors!! Perfect accent colors and both could be used all over the lid with a darker crease color.
- tarte cosmetics smooth operator Amazonian clay finishing powder- I haven't tried this yet but I can't wait to. I have heard so much about it and I've never tried any tarte products so this will be fabulous!
- Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick-This color is so naturally classy. It is matte so I like to put a little gloss over just to add some hydration to my lips.
- BeFine Exfoliating Cleanser (with Brown Sugar)- I think I might be slightly obsessed with exfoliating. And this one is my very favorite! It has a super sweet smell from the brown sugar and cleans the face so well. I'm already dreading running out of this product.
I also figured out you can see the full product name on Ipsy when you sign in to your account. I do still miss my little card in the bag, it makes it a lot easier to read up on the products.
Ipsy has been so fun to receive! If you want a bag of your own go here!