Thursday, December 24, 2015

December 2015 Glam Bag

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!  
 
Let's talk about another beauty box!
 

 
What a fun bag this one was!  Spoiler alert:  I love all of the products!
 
Included in this bag:
  • Crown Brush C413-Brow Duo Brush-I haven't tried this yet but I love receiving tools and brushes that I can use countless times.  It makes the bag so worth it!
  • Glamour Dolls Double Trouble Eyeshadow in New Dress-How pretty are these colors!! Perfect accent colors and both could be used all over the lid with a darker crease color.
  • tarte cosmetics smooth operator Amazonian clay finishing powder-  I haven't tried this yet but I can't wait to.  I have heard so much about it and I've never tried any tarte products so this will be fabulous!
  • Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick-This color is so naturally classy.  It is matte so I like to put a little gloss over just to add some hydration to my lips. 
  • BeFine Exfoliating Cleanser (with Brown Sugar)- I think I might be slightly obsessed with exfoliating. And this one is my very favorite!  It has a super sweet smell from the brown sugar and cleans the face so well.  I'm already dreading running out of this product.   
I also figured out you can see the full product name on Ipsy when you sign in to your account.  I do still miss my little card in the bag, it makes it a lot easier to read up on the products.
 
Ipsy has been so fun to receive!  If you want a bag of your own go here!
 

3 comments:

  1. Ruthanne I notice alot of makeup bags on you page. Are you a consultant of a particular company. For instance do you sale these glam bags and Walmart bags?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruthanne I notice alot of makeup bags on you page. Are you a consultant of a particular company. For instance do you sale these glam bags and Walmart bags?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish! haha I just love makeup and I have a lot of beauty subscriptions that I like to remember, so the samples don't get too old before I can use them. And I like to share them because I love to see what other people get in theirs! :)

      Delete