Wednesday, December 23, 2015

December 2015 Birchbox

 



This December Birchbox was kind of surprising.  A lot of products remind me of summer-which is weird in the middle of winter. 
 BUT I still really liked this box and I like most of the products a lot!
 
What's included in this box:
  • amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo-I've heard so many good things about this product.  It was different than I imagined-in a good way.  The scent is almost perfume like and the spray isn't chalky at all.  It reminds me of hairspray almost.  Give this a try if you want to ditch the white residue and build up!
  • Coastal Scents styleEYES Eyeshadow Pallett-formalEYES- This eye shadow is so pretty!  It is perfect for a natural look or you can layer it up to have a more bold eye.  It's crazy to me how creamy they are-still being a shadow.  I know it blows my mind too!
  • COOLA Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face- This cucumber moisturizer smells like fresh cucumber, no sweetness added.  I love it! It makes my face feel so clean and hydrated!
  • Harvey Prince Sea Salt Texturizing Mist-The smell of this mist makes me want to use it every day!  I tried it on dry hair and I didn't really notice much of a difference, but the smell is heavenly.
  • The Beauty Crop Lighting Crew Highlighting Cream- This highlighter.  I have mixed emotions about it.  It is such a pretty rosey cream color but there are so many glitters!! I do like to use it as a eye shadow base and that works pretty well!
So there it is another Birchbox and I'm pretty happy about it. 
If you want a box of your own follow the link here!

No comments:

Post a Comment