This December Birchbox was kind of surprising. A lot of products remind me of summer-which is weird in the middle of winter.
BUT I still really liked this box and I like most of the products a lot!
What's included in this box:
- amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo-I've heard so many good things about this product. It was different than I imagined-in a good way. The scent is almost perfume like and the spray isn't chalky at all. It reminds me of hairspray almost. Give this a try if you want to ditch the white residue and build up!
- Coastal Scents styleEYES Eyeshadow Pallett-formalEYES- This eye shadow is so pretty! It is perfect for a natural look or you can layer it up to have a more bold eye. It's crazy to me how creamy they are-still being a shadow. I know it blows my mind too!
- COOLA Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face- This cucumber moisturizer smells like fresh cucumber, no sweetness added. I love it! It makes my face feel so clean and hydrated!
- Harvey Prince Sea Salt Texturizing Mist-The smell of this mist makes me want to use it every day! I tried it on dry hair and I didn't really notice much of a difference, but the smell is heavenly.
- The Beauty Crop Lighting Crew Highlighting Cream- This highlighter. I have mixed emotions about it. It is such a pretty rosey cream color but there are so many glitters!! I do like to use it as a eye shadow base and that works pretty well!
So there it is another Birchbox and I'm pretty happy about it.
If you want a box of your own follow the link here!