Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Last Minute Christmas Gift Ideas

 
 
I love baking!  I have always wanted to put together a little baking kit for someone and I thought now would be a perfect time!

I found the oven mitts at the Dollar Store, whisks and rubber spatulas each for a dollar at Walmart, gingerbread cookie cutters less than a dollar at Gygi's and picked up some little brownie spatulas while I was there for a dollar!  This can be as cheap or expensive as you'd like it to be!  I also found better looking oven mitts at Walmart for 88 cents after I bought mine.  So if you have time look around!
 
 
I tied mine with a ribbon just to make it a little more gift like and I love how they turned out!


Hopefully my sisters aren't reading, this is what they are getting this year! :)
 

 
I tried my hand at dipping chocolates and had so many I had to give them to someone or I'd eat them all.  I found these adorable little tins at the dollar store and filled them with all the different kinds we made.  Perfect gift for neighbors!
 

 
Dallin tutors some of the coolest kids and we wanted to give them a little gift for Christmas to let them know how much we appreciate them.  We got some school supplies and put them all in a stocking from-you guessed it-the dollar store! 
 

 
Bethany gave a stocking to all her friends just on a smaller scale with candy.  Love it!
 

For my Mom's siblings I made some white chocolate popcorn.  This stuff is delicious and so addicting!!
 
 
I'm pretty sure this is the secret behind it-Ghirardelli chocolate!! Pop 2 bags of popcorn and melt a bag of this, mix together and sprinkle M&M's on top and you'll be eating it all in no time!
 


My Mom put them in cute tins for all her siblings.  So cute!
 
We made this same mix for the neighbors last year and wrapped them up really fast with these adorable gingerbread boxes!
 
 
 
 
I just love simple and special little gifts!

4 comments:

  1. Great ideas sis! I can't wait for my gift;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog so much and love you too :) love Robyn :)

    ReplyDelete