Ah you guys my pictures are not fabulous at all this time around. Bear with me and meanwhile if you see any photo tips or posts send them my way. I apparently need them :/ but noticing it is the first step to progress right! haha
Anyway I did want to at least document my November Glam Bag so I can keep record of the things I love and might want to remember in the future. My memory is not as sharp these days and even bad pictures can help it out. :)
I know, I know these pictures are a stretch but here are the products and my review of them:
- Smashbox Cosmetics Full Exposure mascara-I've heard SO much about this mascara. It was so fun to finally try it for myself. I love the length and definition it gives my lashes as well as the volume. Really great mascara, but is it bad if I want to stick with my CoverGirl Lash Blast-same quality and end result but a lot cheaper!
- tucker ashley Perfecting Moisturizer-This moisturizer has been so nice for all the dry, cold nights here in UT. It is so creamy and well...moisturizing! I love it!
- tre'StiQue Mini Matte Lip Crayon-Just like shadow sticks, I LOVE lip crayons and this one was perfect. Perfect color, and size. It lasted a long time too!
- Beaute Basics Navy Gel Eyeliner with Gel Eyeliner Brush-I don't know when/where I'd wear blue eyeliner, maybe I just need to experiment a little bit more. But I loved how it came with a brush.
- DERMELECT 'ME' Peptide Infused Lacquer- I love this color. I did try this last night and it dries super quick and you can build up the color depending on how many coats you want.
As you might have noticed before I love the colors and shades in this bag, except for the blue eyeliner, I will wear the other colors on a regular basis. One thing in comparison to other boxes I missed is a little info card about each item. I like reading up on them and knowing what I'm using and how to use it.
Overall this was a fun bag to receive because I didn't know of most of the products and I was able to try new brands. If you'd like to grab your own Glam Bag head on over to Ipsy's website!