Monday, August 22, 2016

August Birchbox

Hair's to you!
This box includes two hair samples to help you enjoy every last bit of summer with out stressing about how your hair looks.  

I have to mention how I'm loving the designs of the boxes lately.  They have been so different and fresh and I just love them!


Included in this box:

-Avene Micellar Lotion Cleanser and Make-Up Remover-I've tried this product before and it really does help my make-up remove quickly.  I didn't know that this also offers toning benefits too!

-Beauty Protector Protect & Oil-This helps hair stay happy, healthy and shiny!  It smells like any other great hair oil.  I love that this gives shine without looking greasy.  (This little bottle was open in my box :( It kind of got everywhere.)

-Klorane Shampoo with Chamomile-For Blonde Hair with bonus Conditioner-This smell reminds me of hotel shampoo and conditioner.  Is that bad?  haha It does smell fresh and clean and this boasts of bringing out blonde highlights while getting rid of residue and prevents color from turning brassy!  The conditioner should add great hydration and shine.

-Manna Kadar Cosmetics The Day Dream Palette-This was allllll over my box when I opened it. Some how it broke in transit but it does look super pretty and I'll definitely be using all my Pinterest hacks of fixing broken shadows soon!  The card claims that this would give the perfect summer glow with a bronzer/highlight duo but sadly I can only see one mixed color.  

-Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel-Mixed with great things like green tea, cucumber extracts, vitamins C and E this gel moisturizer nourishes the skin while guarding against pollutants. 

Usually my box as well as all the samples arrive safely and in perfect condition but I guess there is a first for everything.  

If you'd like to learn more about Birchbox you can go HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment